To experience Cape Town & South Africa is to discover a rich, colourful history with breathtaking scenery and an abundance of wildlife. Whether it be to dive with Great White Sharks or savour a fine Cabernet Sauvignon at a historical wine estate, the choices are all yours to make along with our expert guidance and selection of tailor made Holidays or Self Drive Itineraries.
Our Holidays, Tours & Itineraries offer complete freedom of choice. The itineraries accommodation and activities are designed to give you a flavour of what is possible and can be tweaked to suit your preferences. This allows you to explore your interests at your own speed and select your preferred style of accommodation, with our specialist knowledge always at your disposal.
Our reputation has developed through a deep passion and knowledge of Cape Town and South Africa – we firmly believe that your visit should be truly unforgettable. Booking with Seascape Tours guarantees:
- An adventure that has been thoroughly planned by an expert with in-depth knowledge of South Africa.
- A tailor-made itinerary to suit you, so your wishes and interests always come first
- Accommodation options and highlights that must not be missed
- Personalized introduction and brief upon arrival.
- Private qualified tour guides at your service
TEN REASONS TO CHOOSE A TOURING HOLIDAY IN SOUTH AFRICA
- IT’S AFFORDABLE – During these tough economic times, who doesn’t want an affordable holiday? In South Africa you can enjoy luxury as well as have spending money for shopping and other treats!
- NATURAL BEAUTY – South Africa’s scenic wonders are legendary. From Table Mountain to Gods Window, our mountain ranges, natural forests, coastline and deserts will feast your eyes and lift your spirit to unimaginable heights.
- WORLD CLASS FACILITIES – Whether you opt for Afro-Chic or authentic Africa, you will find it easy to navigate our excellent road network, find excellent accommodation, and enjoy world class culinary delights and just connect!
- ADVENTURE – South Africa just could be the adventure capital of the world. With more than 200 adventure activities and counting, there is something for everyone from Bush Safaris to Great White Sharks!
- GOOD WEATHER – A Scotsman once said a South African winter is better than a Scottish summer! In sunny South Africa our weather invites you to enjoy the great outdoors to its fullest. Play golf all year round and take advantage of our 3000 kilometers of coastline and inland wonders!
- THE RAINBOW NATION – Our Rainbow Nation celebrates all its African, European and Asian cultures. Find out how friendly our melting pot of cultures are whilst you try your tongue at our 11 official languages!
- DIVERSE EXPERIENCES – Go anywhere in South Africa and experience the ultimate combination of scenic beauty, wildlife, culture, adventure, history and generally great vibe – you are spoilt for choice, lap it up!
- THE WILDLIFE – WARNING! Watching wildlife is addictive. First it’s the “BIG FIVE” in so many ways, then Whales, Penguins, Baboons, Wild Dogs, Birds, Sharks, Dassies, Dung Beetles………….Plus more.
- FREEDOM STRUGGLE – Discover a nations struggle for freedom whilst following the footsteps of NELSON MANDELA and other celebrated leaders. It will touch and inspire you as you re live the history.
- RESPONSIBLE TOURISM – In South Africa you can travel with care and confidence as you explore our vast protected areas because your holiday is contributing to the sustainability and up keep of our national parks and wildlife sanctuaries throughout our beautiful country!